Internal Audit Manager
Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
Job Number: 1007
Do you want to work as part of a highly effective and influential team with a strong internal and external reputation?
Internal Audit at Aviva is transforming. The Audit department is full of exceptional people and could provide an excellent opportunity for you to become a future business leader. We are looking for an Audit Manager to join the team in Dublin.
Why would Aviva Internal Audit be good for you?
- We are One Team. Working together as a diverse and inclusive global function.
- We drive Professional Perfection in everything we do.Blending internal audit ability and specialist skills like data analytics, IT and actuarial with great communication, influencing and leadership.
- We live Aviva's values.You will work in a culture of continually challenging and improving what we do and how we do it. We invest in our people and are always looking to improve our team.
- The result is Quality Audit.You will be responsible for providing clear, robust, independent and reliable opinions. Your work will be valued by business management and you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on Aviva's control environment.
Skills & Experience - does this sound like you?
It is the quality of our people that underpins the high standard of our audits and the impact that we have in the organisation. We need a diverse range of people to deliver our dedication to quality and, whilst there are many different ways to be successful in the business, our people share the following common qualities:
- You are highly competent in all aspects of communicationand able to get messages across clearly and effectively, in both verbal and written form, in order to engage others and deliver results.
- You have excellentsocial skills and the ability to continually develop and manage relationships both within the business and with third parties.
- You are committed to delivering outcomes that all partners understand.
- You have a firm grasp of auditing or a detailed understanding of Life Insurance, General Insurance, Asset Management or IT risks.
Fitness & Probity
This is a regulated role and will be subject to enhanced pre-employment screening procedures. There will be an ongoing requirement for the role holder to maintain fit and proper status.
What will you get for this role?
- A competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities.
Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Connor McCormack in the Resourcing team on +44 121 234 7638 or Connor.McCormack@Aviva.com
Job Number: R-83367
Community / Marketing Title: Internal Audit Manager
Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland