Rehabilitation Case Manager
Location: Eastleigh, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 1037
We are currently recruiting for a Rehabilitation Case Manager based in Eastleigh.
Working closely with our claims team, you will be able to use an evidence based, biopsychosocial focus to telephonically evaluate the nature of someone’s workplace injury, symptoms and functional restrictions for a variety of conditions.
The purpose of this role is to support our corporate customers with their absent employees following a workplace injury/incident in order to facilitate a safe, timely and durable return to work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify potential barriers within a return to work process and consider appropriate intervention pathways to overcome such barriers with the support of our multidisciplinary team.
- Take ownership and accountability in managing the end to end process of the portfolio of cases including initial triage call, report writing, considering treatment requirements, communicating with various stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our rehabilitation partner network in order to best identify the most appropriate and effective form of treatment given the nature of the workplace injury / incident.
- Act as an advocate for the employee throughout, taking the Equality Act into consideration always, while continuing to finely balance the needs of our customers and the commercial implications of each individual claim.
Skills & Experience required:
- You will ideally have experience in musculoskeletal injury management and workplace rehabilitation.
- Healthcare qualifications such as Physio, Sports Therapy, Exercise Physiology, OT, Nurse etc would be beneficial, but not essential.
- A demonstrated proficiency in formal report writing and an understanding of psychological reactions to trauma would be beneficial, but not essential.
- You are efficient and timely in your ability to problem solve, and you will be able to confidently convey rehabilitation decisions in detail with potentially demanding clients.
- You can operate on a number of separate IT platforms (training provided) and be adaptable to changes within a fast-paced corporate environment.
What will you get for this role?
- Starting salary of £21,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family.
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
We care about the wellbeing of our employees:
How you feel at home, work and all aspects of your life are important to us. Our programme – ‘Be Healthy’, ‘Be Mindful’, ‘Be Secure’ and ‘Be Awesome’ supports your physical, mental, financial and social wellbeing.
Here are just a few highlights:
- You’ll be able to download Aviva Digital GP - a 24/7 personal GP service that enables you to get a video consultation with a GP and pharmacy service at the touch of a button
- We offer all UK employees subscriptions to Headspace for FREE
- We have subsidised 70% off the normal gym membership prices, meaning for a reduced monthly fee you will have access to a wide range of fitness venues.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities. Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
As a disability confident employer, we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Alice Neal in the Resourcing team on 0121 200 5926 and email@example.com.
Job Number: R-87287
Community / Marketing Title: Rehabilitation Case Manager
Location: Eastleigh, England, United Kingdom