Platform Customer Expert
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Job Number: 1105
We have an exciting opportunity to be involved in a fast paced team, within an ever changing environment. This role gives the successful candidate the opportunity to gain an understanding of the complex nature of the Wrap/Pension Products. The regulatory requirements which govern these products also provide exposure to HMRC and FCA rules, giving the successful candidate an insight into the regulatory aspects of the Wrap/Pension business. The right candidate will be processing all customer and IFA requests, within service levels in a controlled environment and adhere to regulatory and client money requirements/rules.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the servicing of all client accounts, including processing new business, transfers, general servicing and updates to client accounts
- Manage workload to ensure daily allocation is completed within service levels
- Ensure business added to the platform follows regulatory requirements (AML/PEPS/Sanctions/Negative News)
- Identify process improvements and share best practices
- Use global standard policies, procedures and tools
- Demonstrate ownership of queries and follow through to successful completion
- Adhere to client money rules
- Operate within confidentiality and regulatory standards
- Support colleagues when required
- Support Lean/Systems Thinking Methodology
- Educated to higher level qualification
- Financial services qualification
Skills & Experience required:
- ISA/IP/Pension – expertise in technical/transfers (in & out)/Bereavement administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Process improvement awareness
- Able to cope effectively with high volumes of work whilst maintaining an exceptional service level
- Relationship building skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Time management skills
- Experience of effectively managing own workload
- Ability to demonstrate experience and understanding of working within a Financial Services environment
- Understanding of controls and risk in a Financial Services environment
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and client money and client asset rules
- Ability to follow processes and procedures for the team
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of £18,500 to £24,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Oh and by the way…
At Aviva we always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you need to work from home some of the time, or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. We’ll even try to bend work around your further studies or hobbies where we can.
We care deeply about welcoming people no matter where they’re from, how old they are or what disability they have. We encourage applications from every age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or caring responsibility. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
As part of that we interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Just send us an email once you’ve applied, and we’ll make sure we interview you.
If you like the sound of all that, we’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you need an alternative method of applying, please give Martine Harris a call on: 0121 234 7652 or ping them an email at: email@example.com
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.
Job Number: R-88613
Community / Marketing Title: Platform Customer Expert
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom