Customer Experience Advisor
Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 1186
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service and treating customers how you like to be treated?
If so, we are currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Advisor to join our phenomenal team in Bristol!
Life is full of unexpected twists and turns, but for every situation, Aviva is on hand to make things simple and to be there for our customers; for the times when they need us most, and the times when they don’t. Joining our Protection Customer Team, you’ll play a vital role as the public face of our company, ensuring our customers and financial advisors feel supported and cared for, every step of the way.
We don’t do ‘ordinary’ and we’re not looking for ‘run of the mill’. Our customers and Financial Advisors expect a great service, delivered by a great team. So, we’re looking for exceptional people who bring their whole self to work, who want to do a brilliant job and who love taking care of others.
If you think this sounds like your cup of tea, then we’d love to hear from you. The role is permanent fulltime, average of 35 hours per week, shift patterns covering the hours of 8am-7pm Monday to Friday + some Saturdays 8.30am-4pm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As the Customer Experience Advisor, you’ll deal with a range of inbound and outbound calls from customers and Financial Advisors about their new or existing protection policy, ensuring they receive the best possible experience. You’ll take personal responsibility for delivering on our purpose – looking at ways to constantly evolve and improve the way we work by reducing failure demand and improving first point resolution.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- We recruit for attitude and train for skill so we’re looking for positive, forward-thinking people who are as dynamic and passionate about our customers as we are
- We’re looking for people who are adaptable with good social skills and high levels of emotional intelligence
- Great teamwork experience - comfortable making decisions, participating actively within a team or department and helping to shape the work they do
What will you get for this role?
- Starting salary of £17,250 with an increase to £18,500 upon satisfactory completion of your training and accreditation
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits including a matching share save scheme
Oh and by the way…
At Aviva we always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you need to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. We’ll even try to bend work around your further studies or hobbies where we can.
We care deeply about welcoming people no matter where they’re from, how old they are or what disability they have. We encourage applications from every age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or caring responsibility. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
As part of that we interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Just send us an email once you’ve applied and we’ll make sure we interview you.
If you like the sound of all that, we’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you need an alternative method of applying, please contact Lacey Lane Mckoy call on: 0207 255 0884 or ping an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.
Job Number: R-89554
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Experience Advisor
Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom