Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
Job Number: 1268
A great career opportunity for a Motor Claims Advisor in our office in Galway
Vacancies exist at Claims Advisor level based in our Galway Claims Motor Centre of Excellence. We have several Fixed Term and Permanent Opportunities available.
The purpose of the role is to assist and support our customers when they need us most by investigating their claim and agreeing a fair settlement with them within policy liability. This role will suit people who can self-manage and make decisions on their own initiative. In addition, the successful candidate lives Aviva Values.
We are proud of our team. We hire talented, motivated people and give them the autonomy to innovate. We like people with a ‘can-do’ attitude, we rate the right attitude and aptitude, and we want people who are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with us.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to treat our customers fairly and manage the customers journey throughout the life of a claim. This is from notification through to settlement. Our aim is to settle claims fairly, first time and in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities in this role:
- Trauma management and agreeing solutions with customers
- Managing our customer journey, identifying failure points and bringing these to the attention of your manager and peers to work towards resolution
- Ability to balance the customers needs against treating the company cheque book as if it were your own
- Understanding customer feedback and what is important to our customers
- Building strong relationships with colleagues and external partners, in a professional and approachable manner
- Having confidence to seek guidance and make decisions which are right first time
- Sharing learnings and feedback with colleagues and partners
The successful candidate will have the ability to recognise what is important to the customer and learn to understand the customer’s journey within Motor Claims.
We would also like you to have:
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to prioritise and manage own work load
- Strong relationship building skills
- Aptitude to make real time decisions based on changing information
- High learning agility in a complex and changing environment
- Great negotiation skills
- Commitment to the customer
- Willingness to progress with relevant industry exams to meet Central Bank of Ireland’s Minimum Competency Code
This role is within the scope of the Central Bank of Ireland’s Minimum Competency Code and the holder of the role is required to have or be working towards one of the following qualification(s):
- Certified Insurance Practitioner
- Associate or Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- Accredited Product Adviser
What will you get for this role?
- A competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities.
Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Connor McCormack in the Resourcing team on +44 121 234 7638 or Connor.McCormack@Aviva.com
Job Number: R-90056
Community / Marketing Title: Claims Advisor
Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland