Senior Account Manager
Location: United Kingdom
Job Number: 869
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join the Large Corporate Health Sales Team managing one of our key Employee Benefits Consultancy (EBC) relationships.
Purpose of the role:
This is a high-profile role within the business and holds a lot of responsibility. Based from home (South-east preference) and travelling approximately 2/3 days a week you’ll have a vital role to play.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting into the National Sales Manager and working in a team with a Customer Relationship Manager and an Account Executive you will be personally responsible for the Nett Portfolio Growth (NPG) and retention of a panel in excess of £10m.
- As the go to point of contact for both your clients and aligned EBC, you will always demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and knowledge
- Work with autonomy and take responsibility of ever-changing situations that arise in a dynamic, high pressured role
- Manage client demands
- Embrace change and build relationships with different teams across the business, i.e. CRM, Sales support and Risk
- Take responsibility for your own workload, continually reorganise and prioritise to ensure your clients and EBC contacts get the best service possible
This is a targeted role and as a full member of the wider Account Management team you will be expected to hit and over achieve certain KPI’s.
Are you someone who:
- Enjoys a challenge where no two days are the same
- Loves to deal directly with clients and brokers
- Is solely responsible for the retention of circa £10million of health premiums
- Is quick to adjust your work priorities to meet changing demands
- Is collaborative with colleagues
- Commercially aware with a consultative approach
If you answer yes to all of these, we would love to meet you.
This role is home-based and working hours are Monday - Friday (09.00am - 5.00pm) Travelling to monthly team meetings and sporadic longer hours will happen on occasion.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven, successful face to face sales and account management experience within a large corporate setting is essential
- Consultative approach
- Able to deliver targets whilst adhering to the Aviva “how to” behaviours
- Commercial and numerical acumen
- Excellent communication both written and oral together with questioning skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- A natural curiosity to identify improvements with a positive mind set and a can-do approach
- Prepared to take on challenges and take responsibility
- A strong commitment to deliver the right outcome for our customers
What will you get for this role?
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Company car
- Generous Sales Bonus Scheme
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
We care about the well-being of our employees:
How you feel at home, work and all aspects of your life are important to us. Our programme – ‘Be Healthy’, ‘Be Mindful’, ‘Be Secure’ and ‘Be Awesome’ supports your physical, mental, financial and social well-being.
Here are just a few highlights:
- You’ll be able to download Aviva Digital GP - a 24/7 personal GP service that enables you to get a video consultation with a GP and pharmacy service at the touch of a button
- We offer all UK employees subscriptions to Headspace for FREE
- We have subsidised 70% off the normal gym membership prices, meaning for a reduced monthly fee you will have access to a wide range of fitness venues.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities. Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential).
Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Shanice Morgan in the Resourcing team on 0121 234 7626 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: R-82317
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Account Manager
Location: United Kingdom