Customer Experience Representative (12m FTC)
Multiple Locations: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland • Kildare, Leinster, Ireland
Job Number: 973
We now have multiple dynamic opportunities to join Aviva’s in-house Customer Experience team on 12-month Fixed Term Contracts (FTC) in our sunny Cherrywood office in South Dublin. These roles provide a phenomenal service to our customers & brokers as part of the Retirement Calculations team - building value for our policyholders through first point resolution and high-quality administration.
This department and Aviva Ireland are growing steadily, we work well together and thrive as a team – encouraging and nurturing skills. We’re hoping the next wave who join us in increasing their knowledge over time and developing with Aviva.
The roles are exceptionally customer focused and if you have experience with retirement calculations, pensions or financial services then we would love to talk to you.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Customer service and administration on customer policies / schemes
- Responding to email demand, driving first point resolution as much as possible
- Building relationships to understand what the customer/broker really wants
- Make decisions in the interests of customers which are accurately balanced and reflect fair customer outcomes
- Prioritise and manage your own workload to meet the varying needs of customers/brokers
- Dealing with customer complaints and log appropriately
- Protecting our customers and Aviva by ensuring your activity prevents fraud and meets our legislative requirements
- Work closely with other members and offer support to others to help them learn and tackle customer/broker issues
Skills & Experience required:
- Knowledge on regulatory requirements (such as conduct risk, money laundering, financial crime, data protection, etc)
- Working in a professional team
- Experience with office IT systems
- Strong verbal and written communication (internally & externally)
- Confidence with skills in problem solving and data analysis
- Prioritising and recognising customers as individuals
Fitness and Probity
This is a Regulated Role and will be subject to enhanced pre-employment screening procedures. There will be an ongoing requirement for the role holder to maintain fit and proper status.
What will you get for this role?
- A competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are crafting an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities.
Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Daniel Hopchet in the Resourcing team on +44 121 234 7625 or Daniel.Hopchet@Aviva.com
Job Number: R-86324
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Experience Representative (12m FTC)
Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland